Concept approval of the game. Yessss, we’re finishing and it’s still not approved!We finally got the approval! Write the electronic manual.It’s done!. We’re happy with the result : )
- Electronic manual and ingame text localization.
- Localization integration.
- Content polish: some animations, graphics, sounds … just details. To be honest, this stage never finishes. There’s always something that can be improved… but there is a point we need to say STOP!
Game illustration.It’s done! Game Logo.It’s done!
- Prepare and send age rating material for ESRB, PEGI & USK
- Bug fixig… yes we have some of them : / There is always some dumb bug there,
Implement save game module for the console.It’s done! Integrate support for stereoscopic vision into the engine.It’s done!
- Fill the paperwork for testing.
- And finally…. Send to test for the game approval!
- And then marketing assets elaboration… promotion, etc, etc, etc
DTP:Cute Witches! Current State
In our previous post, we were talking about the things still to be done until the next milestone. So, we’ll use this list and we’ll stroke through the points already finished.